|Allied Mammoth Rider|
|Player Level Req.||Level 65|
|Building Required||Prestigious Academy|
|Other Requirements||Gun Foundry|
- "It’s a hulking beast with two cannons strapped to its side. What more could you ask for? It’s time to send your foes back to the Ice Age!"
- — Z2 Poring
The Allied Mammoth Rider is a unit available at the Prestigious Academy for 3000 and 10. The Mammoth Rider boasts one of the highest HP amounts of any Rank 1 unit, along with the mammoth artillery, in the game currently, not taking into account other units' Armor. In addition to its high HP, it has a strong, direct-fire cannon attack that is almost like a tank shell, including a tank's low accuracy.
What is notable about the Allied Mammoth Rider is that it only requires Gold to heal, like the Allied Raider Dustwalker, making it one of the more powerful, yet expendable, units.
|Training Cost — Prestigious Academy|
|Time||2h 13m||2h 13m||2h 13m||2h 13m||2h 13m||2h||1h 46m||1h 33m||1h 20m||53m 20s|
- Although the Allied Mammoth Rider is categorized as a critter, it is found in the infantry section.
- Interestingly, The Allied Mammoth Rider is not immune to the Cold, despite being a mammoth and having the in game description saying "send your foes back to the Ice Age!".
- As of the 4.0 update, this is the only Raider unit trainable at the Prestigious Academy.
- Prestige buildings and units now unlock at Level 65.
- No longer classified as a Tank.
- Non-gold resources are no longer rewarded for defeating this unit.
- Unit added.