|Player Level Req.||Level 27|
|Building Required||Barracks level 6|
|Spawn on Death|| Grenadier
|Notes||No armor while stunned|
- "Fortified with an armored shield, this unit is prepared to spray some pain. His Submachine Gun blasts bullets at the enemy, though they have to be standing right in front of him."
- — 1.4 Patch Notes
The Armadillo is an armored soldier unit that has a 190 combined HP and Armor at Rank 1, dealing 16-20 (3x). It effectively functions as a Shock Trooper and Riot Trooper hybrid. The Armadillo has a Shock Trooper's style of attack (short range, multi-shot) and a Riot Trooper's armor.
The Armadillo is an interesting unit choice since it has similar armor and health as a Light Tank, so it can serve as a cheaper front line buffer. However, it lacks the firepower to destroy enemy units, cannot penetrate enemy armor, and lacks much survivability without additional ranks.
Keep in mind that the Armadillo is one of two units whose armor is completely ignored while under the effects of stun himself. This means that damage the Armadillo sustains while stunned ignores armor completely and is applied directly to the HP. The other unit with this "active-type" of armor is the Riot Trooper.
|Training Cost — Barracks|
|Time||9h 27m||9h||8h 33m||8h 6m||7h 12m||6h 18m||5h 24m||4h 30m||3h 36m||2h 42m|
|Time||2h 15m||2h 15m||2h 15m||2h 15m||2h 15m||2h 1m||1h 48m||1h 34m||1h 21m||54m|
- Promotion costs increased, also requiring at Rank 1 instead of .
- Unit value reduced: Rank 1: 13→11, Rank 2: 16→13, Rank 3: 18→16, Rank 4: 20→17, Rank 5: 22→19
- No longer requires to train.
- Non-gold resources are no longer rewarded for defeating this unit.
- Unit added.