|Player Level Req.||Level 35|
|Building Required||Vehicle Factory level 8|
- "Yes, this vehicle comes with a big bada-boom! The Cluster Bombs it comes with can hit enemies at any range, as they fall down in a checker strike pattern. Combine that with the fact that they’re pretty tough, and you have a dangerous new unit to play with."
- — 1.5 Patch
It has high health compared to most artillery units. It also has one of the strongest attacks, dealing 68-102 damage to every square it hits (in a checkered pattern).
At Rank 2, the Brimstone gains the Triple Strike attack, with the potential to deal 300+ damage to a single target, along with decent splash damage to surrounding squares with a slight chance to go even further out. However, it has a high unit value, so it will normally get matched with tanks in PvP battles.
An extra ability slot is unlocked at Rank 5, allowing it some flexibility in various battlefield situations.
Players with Brimstones are highly encouraged to invest some time to promote it a couple of ranks, and definitely should invest in Triple Strike. This attack is useful at later levels as well, since it will more than likely be able to shred on most enemy units in one hit. Furthermore, this attack can fire twice within 3 turns (only a one turn cooldown), which is much better than its checkerboard attack, since it can only fire once before reloading.
|Training Cost — Vehicle Factory|
|Time||17h 6m||16h 12m||14h 24m||12h 36m||10h 48m||9h||7h 12m||5h 24m|
- The name Brimstone is probably inspirired by the Brimstone Missile, a ground attack missile developed for Britain's Royal Air Force.
- Brimstone also refers to an archaic name for sulfur, an element which forms around volcanoes.
- Brimstone is also used in referrences to "fire and brimstone", an idiomatic expression in the Hebrew Bible and the Old Testament to the wrath God can inflict on the people. This may be an allusion to the supposed destructive power of the unit.
- Added ability to target air units with Checker Strike and Triple Strike attacks.
- Unit Value increased: Rank 1: 17→19, Rank 2: 19→22, Rank 3: 22→24, Rank 4: 25→27, Rank 5: 27→33