|Short Name||Hvyr Tank|
|Player Level Req.||Level 47|
|Building Required||Vehicle Factory level 10|
|Other Requirements|| Armor Shop|
The Heavier Tank is the most powerful non- tank as of the 2.9.8 Patch, being a step up from the Heavy Tank, in regards to power. The 60mm Cannon and the 350 and 210 at Rank 1 can take on a lot, even up to level 50. The damage done by the Heavier Tank is very similar to a Heavy Tank's, despite it having three cannons.
The Heavier Tank comes with Machine Guns at Rank 1, but only unlocks a second ability slot at Rank 3. Do note that the Super Tank still surpasses this in terms of armor and cannon damage, but the Heavier Tank receives the advantage in dealing with light infantry. The only price to pay is the Widgets and a large amount of Steel. It takes Gears to heal. This is the strongest non-nanopod tank available, thus allowing mass production - provided that the player has the Widgets and Gears.
You get a free Heavier Tank upon completing the mission "Culpae poena par esto", which is latin for "let the punishment fit the crime".
The Heavier Tank is almost immediately outshone by the Mega Tank, which is unlocked just 3 levels later.
|Training Cost — Vehicle Factory|
|Time||14h 24m||12h 36m||10h 48m||9h||7h 12m||5h 24m|
- The Heavier Tank is a weaker version of the Super Tank, but is unlocked 15 levels later.
- Despite its description, the Heavier Tank's 60mm cannons resemble more closely 105-128mm cannons.
- Despite its name, the abbreviation Hvyr Tank is used, with a y.
- There appears to be a useless Mini Tank turret on the top, but this is most likely the tank commanders cupola.
- The chassis of the Heavier Tank resembles the Panzer VIII Maus, a German World War II super-heavy tank. The turret resembles an M1 Abrams' turret.
- The back of the tank makes it look flatter compared to the frontal look.
- The design borrows some features from the MARV (Mammoth Armed Reclamation Vehicle), a heavy tank in the Command & Conquer series.
- Unit added.