|Short Name||Hvy Tank|
|Player Level Req.||Level 35|
|Building Required||Vehicle Factory level 7|
|Other Requirements|| Armor Shop|
- "The top brass back at Imperial High Command spent several years deciding how they would follow up the success of the Medium Tank. Given that it was named the “medium” tank, it’s odd that it took them so long to make a heavier version. Regardless, the Heavy Tank has arrived and promises to pummel anything standing in its way."
- — 1.2 Patch Notes
The Heavy Tank is a tank unlocked at Level 35. It costs a large amount of resources to train, and takes a long period of time. Despite that, the Heavy Tank offers a good combination HP and Armor, making it a difficult unit to take out in battle.
Compared to the Super Tank that is available at an earlier player level, the Heavy Tank only lacks a bit of damage and shaves off quite a bit of health. The Heavy Tank also requires more resources to promote, as well as more time and resources to heal, and the Super Tank unlocks its Auto Fire attack at Rank 2, compared to the Heavy Tank's Rank 3. However, its biggest advantage is that it does not cost the valuable Nanopods, longer time to rank it compared to the Heavier Tank, and, like the Super Tank, it's invaluable defense against the problematic Armored Raider Mammoth at early levels. It also has lower SP requirements.
Like many other tanks of its class, the Heavy Tank has a Tank Gun that does a hefty amount of damage, but with poor accuracy. Also like other tanks equipped with the tank gun, a machine gun option is available at a higher rank to deal with higher Defense, unarmored targets. It costs 10 to research, but is not really worth it, because the Heavier Tank gets one a few levels down the line.
Unless players choose to spend Nanopods, the Heavy Tank will be the main battle tank until the Heavier Tank is unlocked at level 47, replacing the Heavy Tank.
- The tank appears to be inspired by the Kliment Voroshilov Tank, a Russian heavy tank that was used in World War II.
- Despite having 2 machine guns mounted on the sides of the tank, the Machine Gun attack shows gunfire coming from the driver's view port, like the Light Tank.
- In the firing animation for the Heavy Tank Gun, the turret will appear to pass through the walls of metal on the sides of the turret.
- Weapon upgrade option, Auto-Fire, added.
|Heavy Tank Gun|