|Player Level Req.||Level 45|
The Imitation Fragment is a promotional unit introduced during the weekend of July 13-16, 2013. It's a slightly weaker version of the Dexter and Sinister Fragment and is trainable for 100 at the Vehicle Factory for players at or above Level 45.
The unit starts with two attacks. The first attack is Upper Body: Lunge doing 110-185 -type damage. The animation is the same as the Lunge attack for the Dexter and Sinister Fragments. The second attack is Concealed Lasers: Gatling Lasers. This allows the Imitator to attack three squares up to a range of 5 doing 70-125 -type damage.
|Training Cost — Vehicle Factory|
|Time||10h 24m||10h||9h 36m||9h 12m||8h 48m||8h 24m||8h||7h 36m||7h 12m||6h 24m||5h 36m||4h 48m||4h||3h 12m||2h 24m|
|Time||4h||4h||4h||4h||4h||3h 36m||3h 12m||2h 48m||2h 24m||1h 36m|
- This unit's name on the in-game stat card was briefly just Imitator when it was released, but it was quickly changed to Imitation Fragment.
- The fragment almost entirely resembles a rattlesnake, except for its head.
- It was the "Jackpot" prize and the "Ultra Rare" prize for the 3rd Secret Vault event.
- This is the most expensive promotional unit.
- Promotional unit available from 7/13/2013 through 7/16/2013.