|Player Level Req.||Level 35|
|Building Required||Barracks level 8|
- "This soldier is super tough (290 HP), mercilessly destructive, and damn near unstoppable. He packs a light machine gun and is perfectly poised to fortify your frontline."
- — 1.5 Patch Notes
The Juggernaut is a premium unit, released in the 1.5 Patch, that costs 60. It is an infantry unit that is heavily armored to protect against many types of projectiles. It has a combined health total of 435 at Rank 6.
The Juggernaut sports a Light Machine Gun, which can fire normal rounds, or armor piercing rounds. The Juggernaut will deal 23-28 (3x) at rank one, which is on average less than that of a Commando. However its poor offense, lower than even a Mini Tank, will cause lots of missed hits. At Rank 3, it unlocks a new attack: Penetrating Rounds. Penetrating Rounds can hit the selected target and the unit behind it. The rounds have armor piercing, giving it a somewhat anti-tank/anti-armor role, but do no expect it to do more than scratch it, due to its piercing nature against tanks (e.g. Super Tank).
If this unit IS used strategically against soldiers, critters, and light armor, it will become somewhat useful. However, with all of its perks the juggernaut is a quite costly unit compared to some others such as the Salamander, which is considered a much more versatile and powerful invesment. It may find use as a shield at lower levels.
|Training Cost — Barracks|
|Time||8h 33m||8h 6m||7h 12m||6h 18m||5h 24m||4h 30m||3h 36m||2h 42m|
|Time||3h||3h||3h||3h||3h||2h 42m||2h 24m||2h 6m||1h 48m||1h 12m|
- This unit seems to be inspired by Call of Duty's own Juggernauts as in both games they are meant to be sturdy infantry units that deal decent damage, and also appear to be wearing an EOD suit.
- The weapon he uses is closer in appearance to a light machine gun, not an assault rifle.
- Also, his light machine gun appears to be an M60.
- Unit Value reduced: Rank 1: 23→16, Rank 2: 26→19, Rank 3: 29→21, Rank 4: 32→24, Rank 5: 35→26