|Short Name||Med Tank|
|Player Level Req.||Level 30|
|Other Requirements||Armor Shop|
The Medium Tank a premium unit and is the next progression of the tank units after the Light Tank, costing 55 . At the player level which it is available, it has the most and , can shield units behind it from most attacks, and its tank gun can put out a lot of damage. At Rank 4, a machine gun attack, Auto-Fire, can be researched and equipped to deal with higher-defense targets.
Given its high-damage tank gun and high health and armor, the Medium Tank serves as both a shield and an answer to opposing tanks.Buying it however is not recommended if the player has heavily upgraded Light Tanks. The Super Tank becomes available two levels later, boasting more health, armor, and damage. This makes the Medium Tank only useful for a few levels, or if the player likes having this unit as a trophy item. It loses its effectivity at higher levels, and once the player reaches level 55, they can get the Heavy Arctic Tank, which is 5 Nanopods less than this and proven quite better.
|Time||18h 12m||14h||4h 12m|
|Repair Bay Lvl.||1||3||10||Adv. Lvl. 1||Adv. Lvl. 10|
|Time||21m||21m||8m 24s||18m 54s||6m 18s|
- It appears to be based on various elements of similar tanks including the British Mark IV Tank, the French Char B1 Tank and the modified International Tank featured in the movie Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade.
- It is interesting to note that the Medium Tank design is actually based on World War I heavy tanks.
- Warlord Gantas uses a salvaged Heavy Tank cannon as his weapon.
- Railgun Tanks employ the chassis of a Medium Tank.
- Weapon upgrade option, Auto-Fire, added.