|Player Level Req.||Level 33|
|Building Required||Vehicle Factory level 7|
|Other Requirements||Gun Foundry|
- "Small and quick, the Meerkat is armored with a roof-mounted guided missile launcher. Based on recent breakthroughs in magnetic-field guidance systems, the Meerkat’s four missiles are excellent at tracking vehicles and armored fortifications, and pack a punch heavy enough to put a big dent in most of their targets."
- — 1.2 Patch Notes
The Meerkat is a light vehicle released in the 1.2 Patch costing 45, and is a premium unit available after Level 33. It functions as a multi-shot Gun Truck with a cooldown of 3. The improved accuracy and ammunition capacity also make it a good candidate for replacing Bazooka teams. It is also very helpful for taking out fortifications like in Warlord Gantas' Fortress because of the high damage, high accuracy and ammunition.
The Meerkat underwent several changes throughout the patches. As of the 1.3 Patch, it was limited to attacking other vehicles, tanks, artillery units and buildings. With the 1.5 Patch, the Meerkat could once again target all units. Its damage has been reduced, but has 75% armor penetration and a critical is practically guaranteed against Vehicles.
It is also one of the agile units, having 60 Defense at Rank 1. Its armor penetrating attack, enormous crit rate, and a good Defense make it the perfect unit for taking on sturdy tanks and hard-hitting vehicles quickly in PvP.
Compared to the Tank Killer, this unit can survive longer at the front row and separate more damage and does not cost Gears. However, for the Heavier Tanks that you might encounter, the former would take them out in likely 2 turns with a help of a tank shell, while this may not even destroy the tank with even a full ammo clip. Therefore, this should be ranked up easily, but will soon go obsolete as other explosive experts such as the Super Tank deal more damage.
|Training Cost — Vehicle Factory|
|Time||14h||13h 18m||12h 36m||11h 12m||9h 48m||8h 24m||7h||5h 36m||4h 12m|
- Guided Missile changes:
- Can target any unit - no longer restricted to just vehicles and buildings.
- Base damage reduced to 58-86, from 100-150.
- Crit % vs. Vehicles raised to 105%.
- Missile Launcher's Guided Missle targeting restricted to vehicles and buildings.
- Armor Piercing added to Guided Missile.