|Player Level Req.||Level 50|
|Building Required||Vehicle Factory level 11|
|Other Requirements|| Armor Shop|
- "Simply the most badass tank around. With one gigantic cannon, machine guns AND rocket launchers, your enemies will immediately regret messing with you."
- — 2.4 Patch Notes
The Mega Tank is a tank unit introduced in the 2.4 Patch. It can deal a fair amount of damage with its 80mm Cannon and can be upgraded with a Rocket Launcher attack for a more accurate explosive-type attack. Overall, the Mega Tank can serve in almost any role. However, until it gets to Rank 5, it will only have 2 attack slots.
It is well worth every Nanopod, due to its combined 625 at Rank 1, but its purchase is only available to players level 50 and up. The healing costs include , but those should not be a problem for level 70 players.
|Training Cost — Vehicle Factory|
|Time||12h 36m||10h 48m||9h||7h 12m||5h 24m|
- The Mega Tank appears to be derived from other tank parts; its hull is taken from a Super Tank, the cupola and machine guns taken from the Heavier Tank and the turret bustle derived from either the Super Tank or Heavier Tank.
- The Rocket Launchers bear great similarity to that found on the Dragon.
- The Mega Tanks 80mm Cannon more closely resembles a 150-155mm howitzer.
- The Mega Tank was featured on the startup screen, showing two weathered examples facing each other from the 2.9 Patch to the 4.0 Patch.
- Despite having 10 tubes for the rockets to be fired from, only 2 of them are ever used at a time.
- This is the only tank that uses modern Rocket Launchers.
- Unit added.