- Level 1-5
- Level 6-10
- Level 11-15
- Level 16-20
- Level 21-25
- Level 26-30
- Level 31-35
- Level 36-40
- Level 41-45
- Level 46-50
- Level 51-55
- Level 56-60
- Level 61-65
- Level 66-70
- Mission index
- Give Them Some Flak - August 16, 2013
- Aggressive Tendencies - August 30, 2013
- The Frontier Jubilee Charity Drive - December 19, 2013
- Mammoth Haircuts - January 1, 2014
- The Great Bigfoot Standoff - January 10, 2014
- New Year Resolutions - January 14, 2014
- The Ceremonial Hearthstone - February 11, 2014
- The Hall of Remembrance - March 10, 2014
- Save The Trees! - April 7, 2014
- Vroooom! - April 10, 2014
- Brains and Brawn - May 9, 2014
- Bad For the Environment, Good for Us - June 6, 2014
- Ice, Ice Baby - June 12, 2014
- Building a Better Bombardment - July 3, 2014
- Having a Ball - July 11, 2014
- Team Fortress 2 missions - September 18 - December 31, 2014
- Infected missions - October 2012, 2013, and 2014
- Period: Aug 17-20, 2012
- Requires Player Level 35.
- This mission can be completed by either fighting the Ninja encounter that appears (with Perkins alone, who doesn't stand a chance), or begin training a Ninja Trooper at the Barracks.
- Reward: 1,000 Gold
- Next Mission: Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go! Edit
- Demonstrate the Ninja's power!
- The Ninja Tryouts mission encounter appears in the player's outpost. In this fight, Lt Morgan is accompanied by 5 Ninja Troopers against a small assortment of troops who don't stand a chance.
- Reward: 2,500 Gold
- Next Mission: None.
- Trivia: This mission is named after the song Vanila Ice sings at the end of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze.
2012 Christmas MissionsEdit
Christmas in battlenations is more likely known as festivus.
12 days of festiviusEdit
- Hunt a Wild Quail on the World Map
- Raise an Apple Tree at the Farm
- Make Jingly Bells at the Tool Shop
- Takes two hours.
Away in a MangerEdit
- Build the Pen with 1000 Wood (No Boar Pen required, just turn in the wood.)
- Herd the Wild Boars! (Battle)
This battle will feature perkins (300 hp), so just put some other, hard hitting units on the second row. Only the boar with curly hair can attack the second row.
O Little Town of Recoil RidgeEdit
- Build Any 4 Holiday Decorations
- Go to the North
- Defeat the Bigfoots (after going north)
Do note that these Bigfoots are nerfed to suit a level 15.
We Three KidsEdit
- Make a Pogo Stick at the Tool Shop
- Make a Telescope at the Tool Shop
- Make a Bag of Marbles at the Tool Shop
- Note, these all only take 1 hour.
- Defeat the Wild Bunches outside Recoil Ridge (2 fights)
- Bake a Pudding Pie (Bakery - 2 hours)
- Raise the Fattened Raptor (Raptor Ranch - 4 hours)
Help Raiders defeat the 3 renegade raiders so Elder Taos can have a peaceful Dawnbringer Festival. Raider unit and Perkins will help you in these battle.
Make Percival a lumpy cornbread, leafy greens, and raptor nuggets.
Defeat Silver Wolf Thieves
Reward: 20 Nanopods