- Level 1-5
- Level 6-10
- Level 11-15
- Level 16-20
- Level 21-25
- Level 26-30
- Level 31-35
- Level 36-40
- Level 41-45
- Level 46-50
- Level 51-55
- Level 56-60
- Level 61-65
- Level 66-70
- Mission index
- Give Them Some Flak - August 16, 2013
- Aggressive Tendencies - August 30, 2013
- The Frontier Jubilee Charity Drive - December 19, 2013
- Mammoth Haircuts - January 1, 2014
- The Great Bigfoot Standoff - January 10, 2014
- New Year Resolutions - January 14, 2014
- The Ceremonial Hearthstone - February 11, 2014
- The Hall of Remembrance - March 10, 2014
- Save The Trees! - April 7, 2014
- Vroooom! - April 10, 2014
- Brains and Brawn - May 9, 2014
- Bad For the Environment, Good for Us - June 6, 2014
- Ice, Ice Baby - June 12, 2014
- Building a Better Bombardment - July 3, 2014
- Having a Ball - July 11, 2014
The Infected Edit
The 2.3 Patch introduced a set of new missions related to the new units and game mechanics introduced with the patch. Some missions reward the rare Black Nanopod , of which can also be obtained as random battle rewards in the encounters against enemy infected units. The zombie-themed Decorations will attract Infected encounters, supposedly increasing the encounter rate and thus more opportunities to collect .
The name of the missions all reference popular titles from the "zombie" genre.
28 Days Earlier Edit
- Reward: 2000 XP
- Next Mission: Dawn
- Zombie Reference: 28 Days Later
- Defeat the "Zombies" (x3)
- Note that some of these battles consist of multiple waves.
- Reward: 3000 XP
- Next Mission: The Reanimation
- Zombie Reference: Dawn of the Dead also known as Dawn of Dead
- Also note that in one battle you acquire two sharpshooters and an officer automatically but they do not add to your troops after the battle
The Reanimation Edit
"We're experimenting on Zombies now? Really? Isn't it the sort of hubris that leads to an inevitable ironic downfall in Zombie movies?" Lt. Morgan
"These are just people! They have pumping hearts, working lungs, and steady, if irregular, brain activity. They're as alive as you and I, just angrier and more... mutated" Floyd
"You know, as the scientist, you're pretty much guaranteed to die regardless. I guess you can do all the experiments you want." Lt. Morgan
- Reward: 2000 XP and 5 Black Nanopods
- Next Mission: Left 4 Work
- Zombie Reference: Return of the Living Dead or Re-Animator?
Left 4 Work Edit
- Build 2 Scarezombies
- Defeat the "Infected" on the World Map (x5)
- Reward: 5000 XP
- Next Mission: Dread Rising
- Zombie Reference: Left 4 Dead (video game)
Dread Rising Edit
- Next Mission: Resident Chaotic Evil, Un-Undead Nightmare
- Zombie Reference: Dead Rising (video game)
Resident Chaotic Evil Edit
- Infect an Injured Unit
- This requires the newly built Infection Test Facility, 5 , and an injured unit in the Hospital queue.
- Reward: 2500
- Next Mission: Un-Undead Nightmare
- Zombie Reference: Resident Evil (a video game and movie series)
Un-Undead Nightmare Edit
- Defeat the Infected At Recoil Ridge (x5)
- Reward: 2000 XP
- Next Mission: Planet Terror
- Zombie Reference: Undead Nightmare (Expansion to Red Dead Redemption)
Planet Terror Edit
- Lt. Morgan and Floyd talk about the possible origin of the zombies, which leads them to a new World Map location, the Frozen Wasteland. This mission became available some time after 2.3 Patch was released, added in a minor update.
- Go to the Frozen Wasteland
- Reward: 2500 XP
- Next Mission: Dead Snow
- Zombie Reference: Planet Terror
Dead Snow Edit
"So this is the home of zombies." Sgt. Ramsey
"A saving measure of the empire that has gone horribly wrong." Floyd
"Or a program to create imperial super soldiers, that was a little bit wrong." Sgt. Ramsey
"That's something true." Lt. Morgan
- Finish off the Zombies (Go to Frozen Wasteland)
- Finish off the Zombies (10 encounters to complete)
- Note: Kill 10 hordes
- Reward: 5000 XP
- Next Mission: -
- Zombie Reference: Dead Snow (a Norwegian zombie film)
- Period: Aug 17-20, 2012
- Requires Player Level 35.
- This mission can be completed by either fighting the Ninja encounter that appears (with Perkins alone, who doesn't stand a chance), or begin training a Ninja Trooper at the Barracks.
- Reward: 1,000 Gold
- Next Mission: Go Ninja Go Ninja Go!
Go Ninja Go Ninja Go! Edit
- Demonstrate the Ninja's power!
- The Ninja Tryouts mission encounter appears in the player's outpost. In this fight, Lt Morgan is accompanied by 5 Ninja Troopers against a small assortment of troops who don't stand a chance.
- Reward: 2,500 Gold
- Next Mission: None.
- Trivia: This mission is named after the song Vanila Ice sings at the end of Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: The Secret of the Ooze.
2012 Christmas MissionsEdit
Christmas in battlenations is more likely known as festivus.
12 days of festiviusEdit
- Hunt a Wild Quail on the World Map
- Raise an Apple Tree at the Farm
- Make Jingly Bells at the Tool Shop
- Takes two hours.
Away in a MangerEdit
- Build the Pen with 1000 Wood (No Boar Pen required, just turn in the wood.)
- Herd the Wild Boars! (Battle)
This battle will feature perkins (300 hp), so just put some other, hard hitting units on the second row. Only the boar with curly hair can attack the second row.
O Little Town of Recoil RidgeEdit
- Build Any 4 Holiday Decorations
- Go to the North
- Defeat the Bigfoots (after going north)
Do note that these Bigfoots are nerfed to suit a level 15.
We Three KidsEdit
- Make a Pogo Stick at the Tool Shop
- Make a Telescope at the Tool Shop
- Make a Bag of Marbles at the Tool Shop
- Note, these all only take 1 hour.
- Defeat the Wild Bunches outside Recoil Ridge (2 fights)
- Bake a Pudding Pie (Bakery - 2 hours)
- Raise the Fattened Raptor (Raptor Ranch - 4 hours)
Help Raiders defeat the 3 renegade raiders so Elder Taos can have a peaceful Dawnbringer Festival. Raider unit and Perkins will help you in these battle.
Make Percival a lumpy cornbread, leafy greens, and raptor nuggets.
Defeat Silver Wolf Thieves
Reward: 20 Nanopods