|Player Level Req.||Level 13|
|Building Required||Vehicle Factory level 1|
|Deployment Limit||3 Ignorables|
OverviewEditThe Sandbag Pile is a Ground-Ignorable type unit that was introduced in the 2.7 Patch. Unlike other defensive units, the Sandbag Pile has no resistances to any attacks. The Sandbag Pile is one of the first units unlocked at the Vehicle Factory, making it a viable option as a frontline unit for low levels. However, at lower levels the seemingly small and innocent cost can add up quickly due to its quick train time. Perhaps the best aspects of this unit are the almost instantaneous heal time, train time and extremely low SP requirements, the lowest in the game to be exact.
At higher levels, they will be used mostly for Wimp drops, though a Trooper can be used in its place, however less effectively.
- Despite being a stationary object, it still has Defense and Dodge.
- The Sandbag Pile gains a Critical bonus at Rank 6, even though it has no attacks.
- When the Sandbag Pile is selected and an enemy unit is clicked, it will display the message "No More Ammo".
- When viewed in the Vehicle Factory, the Sandbag Pile has the "Light Infantry" icon in the top left corner:
- Gained the Defense type.
- Defense reduced, PvP values reduced, and SP/level reduced.
- Unit added.