|Signal Jamming Drone|
|Short Name||Jammer Drone|
|Other Requirements||Boss Strike|
- "The Signal Jamming Drone can stun vehicles and blare polka music to lower morale."
- — In-game Description
Its first attack, Grid Lock, hits 9 spaces but can only damage Air units, Vehicles and Tanks. It has a 55% chance to stun targets for 3 turns.
The second attack, Power Failure, targets a single unit dealing a lot of -damage with 30% armor piercing and a 85% chance to stun the target for 3 turns. The offsets are the prep time of 2 turns and, similar to the first attack, the fact it can only damage Air units, Vehicles and Tanks.
Roughly speaking, the Signal Jamming Drone is like a flying version of the Boom Bus.
|Time||6h||6h||6h||6h||6h||5h 24m||4h 48m||4h 12m||3h 36m||2h 24m|
- This unit may be inspired by the Avro Vulcan, a British strategic bomber of similar design.
- Although the name of this unit states it is a drone, the cockpit indicates that it may be piloted.
- However, the aircraft could have been decommissioned from another use, and rewired to fly as a drone. This has been done to obsolete military aircraft, though as target aircraft than actual combat aircraft. The coverted aircraft retain their cockpits, and is fully-functional as such.
- The first attack WAS initially named grid-lock, approximately 1 day into the boss strike is when they first changed the name.
- The attack could have been named "Raster-Sperre" because of the fact the write up mentions polka music. This is also a reference to the movie "Good morning Vietnam", where a unpopulair army radio DJ plays polka, which enrages the soldiers.
- Added through server-side update; only available through Boss Strike.
|Grid Lock/Power Failure|