|Population When Inactive||-1|
|Size||4 x 5|
|Construction Time||30 hr|
|Sell Price||10, 10|
|Reward for Assisting||15|
|Reward for Raiding||30|
|Reward for Occupation||114|
- The Steel Mill will combine Iron AND Coal to make Steel. No other mills are this demanding. The Steel Mill knows it is high maintenance, and deep down it secretly likes it this way.
- Building the Steel Mill is going to test your resource strain, but this is a necessary step in order to reach any unit requiring Steel in order to work with. You're going to need to bite the bullet and figure out a good way of getting 7,200 Iron while building your Concrete.
- Once you have a Steel Mill, keep it running as much as you can, because it is crucial to build yourself that tank battalion you always wanted. Not only that, but to keep said tanks running and out of the hospital, you're going to need lots of Steel.
- To maximize production, place your buildings where visitors (Friends) will see them immediately when they open your world. This makes its easy for them to help you.
- After the 1.5 Patch, you can now upgrade Steel Mills for a higher Steel output.
|Quest Production Jobs|
|Armor Patch Kit *|| 1,000 Gold|
|22 Hours||750 XP|
- Based on this information, you only need 1/4 of the Steel cost in Coal.
- The Stainless Steel is the most efficient way of converting Steel, allowing you to produce 500 Steel every 4 Hours for a total of 500 x 6 = 3,000 Steel in a 24-Hr day.
- Provided you have the Iron to match, a single regular, level 3 Coal Mine (30 Coal/Hour) will yield 720 Coal/day and thus allow you to produce ~1,500 Steel/day.
- A single Advanced Coal Mine (60 Coal/Hour) will yield 1,440 Coal/day equivalent to ~3,000 Steel/day provided you have the Iron (4,500 Iron/day) with a single Steel Mill.