|Player Level Req.||Level 34|
|Building Required||Barracks level 7|
|Spawn on Death||Grenadier|
- "Turtleshellers despise camping and prefer to see things from the front lines. Their armored shell allows them to maintain resilience as they calculate the arc of their anti-infantry mortar. This makes them particularly effective against Snipers whom they would deem as “cowardly”."
- — 2.9 Patch Notes
The Turtlesheller is a heavily armored Soldier-type of unit trained out of the Barracks. It is like an armored, upgraded version of the Mortar Team, lobbing different types of artillery shells at the enemy, except that its range is only 2-3, restricting it's effectiveness, until rank 3, when it gains its armor piercing attack, which has a range of 1-2.
The Turtlesheller's high armor actually allows it to be placed on the front line to absorb the brunt of attacks, and allows its shells to reach the rear ranks. From the back row, the Turtlesheller's armor only shields it and other units from Dustwalkers, and its attacks can only reach the front enemy row.
- It appears to be operated by a Grenadier.
- It is the only unit in Battle Nations that requires Steel and Iron to build.
- The right side of the ammo rack support appears to be missing when seen on the enemy's side after firing the shell before reloading.
- It is unknown as to where the shell lands after being fired.
- Unit added.